The Student Union is receiving extensive roof repairs, which has caused some offices within the building to relocate. Offices in temporary locations are:
- Veterans Benefit Services - Moved to the Wes Watkins Center
- Office of the Registrar - Moved to 321 Student Union
- Office of New Student Orientation & Enrollment - Moved to 334 Student Union
The construction is expected to be completed in late spring or early summer of 2018. This page will be updated with news about the project as it becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but the repairs are much needed to maintain the building's excellent standards, and we hope to have the offices in their original locations as quickly as possible.
Updates as of Jan. 16
- Construction on the third floor of the building is on schedule. This week, finishing touches are being completed on the third floor of the atrium, and seating will be open in the west and south areas as soon as ceiling grids and light fixtures are put in place.
- The front desk of the Registrar's office (now located in 321) will move back to its original location in 322 in the near future. While the desk will move back to its previous location, access to the front desk will still be located through 321.
- Construction in the area located near 322 will tentatively be finished the week of Feb. 5. When this phase of the construction is completed, the entrance to the Registrar's office will move back to its previous location at 322.