GameDay at the Union
GameDay at the Union (GDAU) returns as a fan favorite on OSU home game days for the 2017 football season. With the beautiful Student Union as our backdrop, GDAU will be held on the northeast corner of the building just off of Hester Street.
Gather with fellow orange-clad friends three hours before each home football game
and enjoy a bounce house, free Pistol Pete/OSU brand temporary tattoos, tailgate games,
poster making station, photo opportunities and exclusive weekly giveaways. Each week
we will give away a different collectible insulated beverage holder. By the end of
the season, you will have six, limited edition beverage holders featuring six unique
OSU spirit designs.
As always, food will be available for sale inside the Student Union.
GDAU festivities typically conclude approximately one hour prior to kick off. Below is the timeline of events for the game versus Kansas:
- 8 a.m. - GameDay at the Union begins
- 9 a.m. - The Walk takes place down Hester Street beginning at the Union
- 10 a.m. - GameDay at the Union concludes
- 11 a.m. - Kick off
- TBA - Student Union closes
University Store Operating Hours
The University Store has everything you need to get ready for game day at a variety of convenient locations. Following are the operating hours for the Kansas game:
- University Store at the Student Union - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- University Store at the Stadium - 8 a.m. to after the game
- University Store in the West Endzone - 8 a.m. to after the game
- University Store at the Alumni Center - Not open due to no OSUAA Cowboy Corral.
Student Union Food Court Hours
If you are looking to for a convenient place to grab a bite to eat, the following are the operating hours of the Food Court on Saturday, November 25:
|Caribou Coffee||7:30 to 11 a.m.|
|Red Earth Kitchen||7:30 to 11 a.m.|
|Union Express||7:30 to 11:30 a.m.|