GameDay at the Union
The Student Union is excited to welcome OSU fans back to campus this season. We are hosting our annual GameDay at the Union event, but it will look a little different this year. Our goal is to keep fans safe and be able to have a fun, successful and complete season so we are tweaking a couple of our activities. We will have our traditional Pistol Pete tattoos, but we are asking for parents or accompanying adults to apply those tattoos. We will not have the bounce house this year, but will have some other activities to enjoy. We hope you will join us and celebrate the full return of Cowboy Football!
The Student Union will be open each home game day and we will include operational information on this page as needed. Please remember, masks are expected indoors.
Below is a timeline of events for the game versus Oklahoma:
- 6:30 a.m. - Student Union opens
- 3:30 p.m. - GameDay at the Union begins
- 4:30 p.m. - The Walk takes place down Hester Street
- 5:30 p.m. - GameDay at the Union concludes
- 6:30 p.m. - Kick off at Boone Pickens Stadium
University Store Operating Hours
The University Store has everything you need to get ready for game day at a variety of convenient locations. Following are the operating hours for the game against the Sooners:
- University Store at the Student Union - 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- University Store at the Stadium (west and south side) - 1 p.m. to end of game
Student Union Food Court Hours
If you are looking for a convenient place to grab a quick snack or beverage on game day, the following options are open Saturday, Nov. 27:
|Caribou Coffee||1 to 6 p.m.|
|Chick-fil-A||1:30 to 6:30 p.m.|
|Union Chophouse||1:30 to 5:30 p.m.|
|Union Express||12:30 to 6:30 p.m.|