Student Union Hours
Below are the normal hours of operation for fall 2021. Please note hours may be adjusted for COVID response, holidays, non-instruction days, special events, etc. Exceptions to the policy require permission from the Student Union director. Those dates include:
- Semester Break (July 30-August 16) - Building will close nightly at 6 p.m.
- Labor Day - Building will be open for game day, September 4, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. It will be closed September 5-6. The building will reopen at 6:30 a.m. on September 7.
- Fall Break & Thanksgiving (November 19-November 27) - Building will close nightly at 6 p.m. and will reopen at 6:30 a.m. on November 27.
- Semester Break (December 10-January 8) - Building will close nightly at 6 p.m.
- Christmas and New Year's (December 24-January 2) - Building will close at 6 p.m. December 24 and reopen at 6:30 a.m. on January 3.
|Monday-Friday||Saturday & Sunday|
|General Building||6:30 a.m.-midnight||
6:30 a.m.-midnight (Sat.)
10 a.m.-11 p.m. (Sun.)
|Student Union Offices||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||CLOSED|
|OSU Esports Arena||10 a.m.-10 p.m.||Noon-midnight|
|Meeting & Conference Services/Catering||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||
Building manager on duty at
|Parking Garage||8 a.m.-midnight||
10 a.m.-10 p.m. (Sat)
Courtesy parking (Sun)
|The Atherton Hotel||Click here for information||Click here for information|
|The Ranchers Club|
|University Information Desk
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
|Leadership & Campus Life||Monday-Friday||Saturday & Sunday|
|General Offices||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||CLOSED|
|Information Desk (second floor) and Student Organization Center||8 a.m.-10 p.m.||10 a.m.-2 p.m. (Sat)
4 p.m-8 p.m. (Sun)
|Shopping||Monday-Friday||Saturday & Sunday|
(textbooks, supplies, OSU merchandise, etc.)
8 a.m.-6 p.m.
10 a.m.-4 p.m. (Sat)