Student Union Hours
Below are the normal hours of operation for fall 2023. Please note hours may be adjusted for holidays, non-instruction days, special events, etc. Exceptions to the policy require permission from the Student Union director. Those dates include:
- Labor Day (September 4) - Building will open for game day Sept. 2, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Building will close at 6 p.m. September 2 and will reopen at 6:30 a.m. on September 5.
- Fall/Thanksgiving Break (November 17-27)
- November 17-22 - Building will close nightly at 6 p.m.
- Novmeber 23-24 - Building closed.
- November 25 - Open for the BYU football game. (Time TBA)
- November 26 - Building closed.
- November 27 - Building will resume regular hours at 6:30 a.m.
- Semester Break (December 16-January 15)
- December 16-December 20 - Building will close nightly at 6 p.m.
- December 21-January 2 - Building will close at 6 p.m. on December 21 and will repoen at 6:30 a.m. on January 2.
- January 3-January 14 - Building will close nightly at 6 p.m.
- January 15 - Building closed for MLK Day.
- January 16 - Building will resume regular hours at 6:30 a.m.
|Monday-Friday||Saturday & Sunday|
|General Building||6:30 a.m.-midnight||
6:30 a.m.-midnight (Sat.)
10 a.m.-11 p.m. (Sun.)
|Student Union Offices||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||CLOSED|
|OSU Esports Arena||10 a.m.-midnight||Noon-midnight|
|Meeting & Conference Services/Catering||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||
Building manager on duty at
|Parking Garage||8 a.m.-midnight||
10 a.m.-10 p.m. (Sat.)
Courtesy parking (Sun.)
|The Atherton Hotel/State Room||Click here for information||Click here for information|
|The Ranchers Club|
|University Information Desk
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
|Campus Life||Monday-Friday||Saturday & Sunday|
|General Offices||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||CLOSED|
|Information Desk (second floor) and Student Organization Center||8 a.m.-10 p.m.||10 a.m.-2 p.m. (Sat.)
4 p.m-8 p.m. (Sun.)
|Shopping||Monday-Friday||Saturday & Sunday|
(textbooks, supplies, OSU merchandise, etc.)
8 a.m.-6 p.m.
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Sat.)